Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Shop

In the morning, went Marina Square with Mum & Sis to shop. Wanted to shop for clothes to wear to Mr Lim's wedding, although its not like we're the V.I.P or what, but yeah...should at least still dress up properly, I bet there would be plenty of people in the Church! (: 

In the end, didn't buy any special clothes for Mr Lim's wedding, only bought a Jeans from Gap, and a Sweater from Fox for Japan's trip :D Sis bought 3 bottoms I think. Then we ate Korean Food in Suntec, and ate ice-cream :D Yum Yum! 

Mum sent me to training from there. Again, nothing much happened during training. There's gonna be a friendly match this Friday, I know I've said this before, but we girls have gotta try our best yeah! 加油! 

Tour briefing tomorrow! Yipeeeee! :D Can't wait! Bro+Sis birthday's are in exactly 14days time. Jeez, have yet to buy them anything :| Anyway, time's passing by too quickly already, I don't like it. Soon, 2008 would come to a complete end. Then, it'ld be 2009 already. Sometimes I still wonder, what people say about the world coming to an end, is it true?